What are the production processes of the nail box machine? The editor of Rencheng Machinery tells you.
Put a piece of cardboard in the binding department and the technician will set the binding pressure according to the thickness of the cardboard, and adjust the width of the nail box support frame according to the length and thickness of the cardboard;
When the thickness of the cardboard is too thick, personnel should be arranged to properly thin the binding part so that the tissue will not be crushed during binding;
According to the requirements of the production notice, the box nails should be nailed along the center line of the overlapping part, and the deviation should not exceed 3mm.
The nail spacing is uniform, the first and tail nail spacing is 20mm from the upper and lower lines, the single nail spacing is not more than 55mm, and the double nail spacing is not more than 75mm.
The process team leader and the team leader can each take a cardboard box and conduct the first inspection of the product respectively. When checking, place the cardboard box under natural light. The main points to note are as follows:
1. The nails should be fastened and ordered thoroughly, and there should be no overlapped nails, missing nails, warped nails, broken nails, bent nails, no corners, etc.;
2. When stapling the box, the two box blanks should be aligned, and there should be no scissors;
3. The box should be square after being folded. The difference between the two diagonals of the top surface of the carton with a comprehensive size less than or equal to 1000mm should not be more than 3mm. The comprehensive deviation of the inner diameter of a single corrugated carton should not be more than ±2mm, and a double corrugated carton should not be more than ±4mm , The difference between the two diagonals of the top surface of the carton with a comprehensive size greater than 1000mm shall not be greater than 5mm, and the comprehensive deviation of the inner diameter of a single-tile carton shall not be greater than ±3mm, and that of a double corrugated carton shall not be greater than ±5mm.
4. The hole diameter of the box corner should not be larger than 4mm2, and there should be no obvious wrap angle. The seam or overlap of the outer flap should not be larger than 2mm.
5. The nail box shall not have the phenomenon of inverted head nails, and the two pieces of box blanks with inconsistent yin and yang surfaces, varieties and specifications shall not be mistakenly ordered together.